TECHFEST organizers have the right at their sole discretion to determine whether an entrant is eligible for the Contest. TECHFESTmay disqualify, at organizers’ sole discretion, TECHFEST entries (including, without limitation, content submitted in connection therewith) that (a) are in violation of third party rights or law or regulation, (b) use inappropriate or explicit language or images, or display content that TECHFEST or Sponsors otherwise finds objectionable.
- ■ All participants must have coding/testing experience
- ■ Teams can be formed of 1 to 5 people. Individual applications will be assigned to a team
- ■ Participants can bring their own ideas.
- ■ We encourage all the teams to have an agreement in place before starting to work
- ■ All team members must have completed the participation agreement to compete
- ■ By participating in this hackathon, you agree that the hackathon organisers shall not be liable for any disputes or damages related to the hackathon, its attendees, intellectual property, and related projects.
- ■ Each team must have a team leader.
- ■ Only registered teams will be allowed to participate in the hackathon.
- ■ Participants are requested to bring their Identity Cards of respective institutions.
- ■ Teams must be present on time in the event day.
- ■ The organizing committee holds the right to disqualify any team. Any type of misbehavior
with the judges will result in disqualification.
- ■ The organizing committee will not be liable if any team or individual lost his/her laptop,
cellular phones, gadgets and other stuffs.